Holiday Etiquette Tips
Happy Holidays everyone,
I would like to just share some quick Holiday Etiquette Tips with you.
- When you receive an invitation with a RSVP PLEASE call immediately this way the gracious host will be informed in a timely manner letting them know you will be attending so he/she can plan accordingly for the event.
- PLEASE use proper dining etiquette and social etiquette when you arrive at the event.
- PLEASE do not disrespect the guest by staying on your cell phone while mingling with guests and speaking with others on the phone at the event.
- PLEASE make sure you bring a gift with you at the event for the host, a great example would be a bottle of wine.
- PLEASE do not overindulge with food and drinks. I am positive you will not receive another invite if you do not use PROPER Fundamentals of Etiquette.
- PLEASE make sure you send a Thank You card to the host for the lovely afternoon/evening you had.
Again, these are just a few holiday tips I wanted to share.
Detroit Delivers is a Personal Planning and Etiquette Services Company.
Contact us for a one on one consultation. We offer affordable rates.