So, how many of you had kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews, etc, start school this month?
And, the next question, how many of you prepared your kids for “School Etiquette” I am emphasizing this 100% because it is so unfortunate that so many kids are not privy to etiquette, and do not understand the concept of the following:
- Thinking about Safety of others and self – (Especially on the playground, and during lunch time)
- Being kind and courteous to all
- Showing Respect to everyone, including self
- Following the mission statement of the school and #1 important thing is learning how to follow school rules
- Etiquette – The whole definition period
But, for those who were fortunate to have hands on training or individual etiquette classes, it is such a blessing to endure.
In today’s society, kids young and old, are on the fast track, social media, technology, homework, school sports, etc, you name it they have it. And, not to mention, these kids on their cell phones, (that;s another topic cell-phone etiquette). It makes you wonder, with all of this going on who has time for Etiquette?
This is why it is imperative for you to contact Detroit Delivers to extend our services to you and your loved ones with affordable various etiquette training classes so that they can excel in all areas of their education this school year and ongoing thereafter. Help them to be #1, in all aspects and help them obtain that Polished look.
Etiquette is so important in all of our everyday lives.
Please contact us for a one on one consultation.